Sunday, March 30, 2008

Church signs

I can't take credit for finding this. It's not even new. But it's fun to play with. The guy has a fair few other good generators too. You can get some fairly realistic signs and tickets using them.

My favorite church sign I've come up with so far is
http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/makesign1.php?line1=St0p+st3al1ng+th3++&line2=l3tt3rs+%21%21%21+kthxby3&line3=&line4=++++++++++-+g0d
(you'll have to cut and paste it yourself to see it, understandably he doesn't want people embedding his images into their blogs and costing him bandwidth)

Along the same line, but not made up, is this commentary site.

Most of this stuff is funny in small doses but a bit much in larger ones, I suppose.

And no, there is no significance to publishing this on Sunday, we're all atheists in this house. It was just a filler I had lying around so I used it today :)

No comments: